Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Is anyone out there?

I sure hope that I am doing this right. I have not recieved any posts to any of my comments and am afraid it may be too late for me.  I have enjoyed every minute of this class.  There have been many stars and hardly any wishes since I am learning about different methods and styles of teaching.  I am anxious to know more about the strategies of diversity in a classroom. 
With the practicum at Apache, there are students that are not aware of the importance of education.  It must begin from the home and most of these students do not have a place to call home or even a family.  It is truly a sad situation.  Please if anyone can answer my post, I would be happy and I promise I will respond back.http://unm-elds.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment